Free Employee NVQ's
Rolls-Royce North East Training Centre can provide free delivery of NVQ Level 2 and NVQ Level 3 training, including monitoring and assessment for all engineering and administration staff in your workplace.
This is funded by the Skills Funding Agency and available for all your employees aged 19 upwards without a current NVQ level 2 qualification or above.
What we offer
Rolls-Royce North East Training Centre offer various NVQ’s in a range of engineering disciplines including:
- Administration and Customer Service
- Fabrication and Welding
- Technical Services
Each NVQ is structured to fit the employee’s current skills and the requirements of the workplace.
There is no charge to the employer and no limit to the number of employees you can put forward.
The Commitment from your Company
Employee’s should be available to Rolls-Royce Training assessors for 3 to 6 visits at 2 – 3 hours each over a minimum of a 3 month period.
What to do next?
- Book into and come along to one of our monthly Employer Engineering Information Event and find out more about the Rolls-Royce Training Centre and view our facilities, have our trained Instructors, Assessors and Apprentices answer your questions
- Book into and come along to one of our monthly Employer Engineering Information Event at www.rrnetc.co.uk and find out more about the Rolls-Royce Training Centre and view our facilities, have our trained Instructors, Assessors and Apprentices answer your questions
- Contact Karen Routledge, Business Development Manager, Rolls-Royce North East Training Centre, Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 6LL, Telephone 0191 2565311, e-mail email@example.com
- Complete our Contact Us form at www.rrnetc.co.uk/contact-us.php and one of our team will call you back.
- If you are an employee why not print this page and ask your employer to contact us or use our Contact Us form at www.rrnetc.co.uk/contact-us.php to submit your company’s details and we will contact them on your behalf.